Colon Cancer Symptoms
Common symptoms of colon cancer may include:1
- Diarrhea or constipation
- Changes in bowel habits
- Feeling your bowel does not empty completely
- Blood (either bright red or very dark) in your stool
- Stools are narrower than usual
- Frequent gas pains or cramps
- Feeling full or bloated
- Losing weight with no known reason
- Constant fatigue
- Nausea or vomiting
These symptoms may not be caused by cancer. Other health problems can also cause the same symptoms. It is important to see a doctor if you are having any symptoms.
- Read about Colon Cancer Causes.
- What You Need To Know About Cancer of the Colon and Rectum; National Cancer Institute. Available http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/wyntk/colon-and-rectal/page6
Important Safety Information
Serious complications may occur in any surgery, including da Vinci® Surgery, up to and including death. Individual surgical results may vary. Patients should talk to their doctor to decide if da Vinci Surgery is right for them. Patients and doctors should review all available information on non-surgical and surgical options in order to make an informed decision. Please also refer to http://www.daVinciSurgery.com/Safety for Important Safety Information.
© 2015 Intuitive Surgical, Inc. All rights reserved. Product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.